Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hi my name is Quinton Williams

Hi my name is Quinton Williams. I am a 12 year old 7th grader. I wanted to join Green Team because I love recycling and I like to help out. I also wanted to be in Green Team because dumping teachers bins is a good way to get to know them. I mean would you want to be dumping a teacher's recycle that is like hey  my recycling is over there it is just awkward. My vision is to be able to be able to run the composter every other day. Once I get my bins done I always shred paper or bag the chip bags. We recently went to Marshall Elementary to pick up their recycling it was fun and all but dumping all the paper into our paper bins were a little challenging. We also recently had the pick up trucks come and we had so much paper and plastic and other recyclable stuff that we had some left over.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terracycle on Dipity

Scientific American - Energy & Sustainability