Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Why pay more ?

This last week the green team has been working hard! The green team was assigned three projects that had to be competed by the end of the week. The projects were the Planet Green drop boxes, Product packaging, and Green Business flyers.

The project that I will tell you about is Product packaging. On this project you had to pick an over packaged product. The product I choose was mail order. Did you know that you might not just be paying for the name on the box but the packaging inside as well?

When I was thinking about what product I wanted to uses, I remembered that buying some thing over the internet or through the mail that came in over packaged. My idea is to place the item in a box big enough to have some shipping material and the item. Without having to hunt for the item you bought in a sea of shipping material.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terracycle on Dipity

Scientific American - Energy & Sustainability