Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Movie Madness and Hangin' Green! Progress



       Are you someone who has problems figuring out how to do things from scratch?  Good, me too!  This past week I've been emailing a few individuals trying to get an idea of starting costs and information on legal properties when it comes to newly released movie rentals for our latest "Green Team" project.  We are reopening the old movie theater down town, which hasn't been used as a movie theater for twelve years.  This somehow is a longer and more complicated task then I thought it would be... But I enjoy the challenge that comes with it!  I hope to have all of my unanswered questions about movie renting as soon as possible.  After I have all of the information that is needed to get the movies, I then will be getting sponsors for the movie showings!

      On another note, Lyndsey and my project, Hangin' Green, is making some progress.  We don't have any more plants since the last update that was posted, but the plants that we do have growing, are thriving and very healthy looking besides one plant, that we are currently nursing back to health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terracycle on Dipity

Scientific American - Energy & Sustainability