Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

EJSHS GreenTeam

At the beginning of the year, I only took this class because I thought it was just going to be an easy A. Which it kind of is, but it also requires you to be involved and use your hands as much as your brain, and I learn a lot better when I am doing hand s on things. As these past couple of weeks have went by I have became more and more excited about being apart of the Green Team and making a difference. I was pretty excited about getting as t-shirt also! but I haven't quite convinced Mrs. hart. Our goals go as far as what we can do right now and what people in the near future can do to keep our goals growing. I think if we apply our 5 initiatives to every project we do, we could go far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terracycle on Dipity

Scientific American - Energy & Sustainability