Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lets get stuff done

I am Wyatt Kelly and I came into this class thinking that it would be kind of boring but now I have changed my whole idea about this class. This year we are talking about doing several different things and I think that they are all good ideas. The idea I like the most is that we go around after Christmas and collect the Christmas trees that people have used and mulch them and donate the mulch to the local greenhouse and to local farmers that need it. The other one that I like is the one that we go around when school is over and clean out the kid's locker are recycle the paper and pencils and all the other stuff that kids just throw in there lockers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terracycle on Dipity

Scientific American - Energy & Sustainability