Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

EJSHS Greenteam

I'm very excited about being a part of the Green Team this year. I have learned some about what the Green Team does and I am more then happy to contribute my idea's and help to the school. I think that our goals are very manageable and they will help us get out information about recycling, terracycling, composting, and conserving energy. I think that my favorite project this year will be expanding everything we do here at the high school to the elementary school. The elementary school doesn't even have simple recycling. It would help our district save money and just help get the word out about what we're doing here at school. Our community isn't really informed about what we're doing at school and I think they should be educated about everything so they can also do what we're doing. I think it would really help our community out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terracycle on Dipity

Scientific American - Energy & Sustainability